Our videos range from short 1-minute videos to long form documentaries. Regardless of the length, each video undergoes pre-production, production, and post-production cycles. We are currently looking for a volunteer with experience as a video editor, who is familiar with professional video production workflows who can assist with the following post-production tasks:
- Work with EWC's creative director/in-house filmmaker on projects.
- Create assembly and rough cuts from interviews.
- Review archive video libraries and identify and sort best clips.
- Cut down full videos to highlight clips for social media.
- Create simple animated graphics for use in videos and social media.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
- A few years of video editing experience and comfort spending time in professional-level NLEs such as DaVinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere Pro are required. Resolve is the NLE of choice at EWC.
- A good sense of file management and organization.
- Experience in post-production audio mixing.
- Experience with or willingness to learn how to use Slack, Click-Up, and Google Drive.
- A good internet connection is an asset.
- Post Production Audio, Music Composition, and Mixing.
- Knowledge of either After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, or Blender would be an asset.